About the Company
One of the largest Technology companies in the world is looking to grow their Corporate Development and Strategy team with multiple hires. Successful candidates will be working alongside C-Suite Executives and Top Tier Managements Consultant colleagues in driving Strategic Initiatives across what is a global business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly visible team across the organization that offers fantastic career development prospects and acts as a stepping stone into other functional parts of the business. Responsibilities and requirements will vary depending on the candidate's prior experience.
*Relocation support will be provided for candidates not currently based in Taiwan
· Drive key strategic initiatives for the organization, working closely with various stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Take on leadership roles in seeing through the seamless delivery of large-scale projects and/or individual workstreams
· Demonstrate the ability to take on multiple projects ranging from Supply Chain Optimization and Innovation in Procurement to Developing Route-to-Market Strategy and Analyzing Market Trends
· Influence senior stakeholders through working with Executive Leadership team and developing solution that can influence change
· 3-5 years from a Tier 1 Management Consulting firm and a Bachelor's/Master's from a top University; MBA preferred but not required
· Fluency in English. Fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous but not required
· Demonstrable ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic and ever-changing environment
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work with the Senior Leadership team and influence change with various stakeholders
· Strong problem solving ability with a highly analytical mindset
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Youn Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.