Our Client is a giant in the retail industry based out in Hanoi (Vietnam), many years of history operating, manufacturing and supporting global retail brands that you could have imagine off. A world class team of top management who are experienced running the production line from raw materials to an actual product. Due to a recent upgrade to the business plan, they want to take on board a Strategy Manager (Non-Sales) role to upscale the business.
You will be seen working directly with the C-levels, CEO, COO, CMO, CFO and CPO of the business. You will be dealing with many stakeholders of the business to support business growth. You will also be utilising data analysis to support and execute exciting business strategies to take the business to the next level.
- You must be a degree holder
- Management Consulting background is highly wanted
- Retail industry exposure is preferred but not a must
- 5 - 7 years of working experience is ideal
- Speaks English, and advantage if you are from Hanoi, speaking Vietnamese
- Hardworking, learning and exposure and yearn to achieve something ambitious rather than purely aiming for salary, dollars and cents
Interested parties kindly share with me your CV via email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.