Strategy Planning, Manager
- Be part of a team of strategists that help design and drive the various elements of the ongoing transformation in the organisation and lead strategic projects from strategy design to execution.
- Pro-actively identify new commercial or improvement opportunities using your own observations, analysis and leveraging your previous experiences
- Build internal capability as well through for instance, training and on-the-job guidance, and help develop talents within the organization
- Able to manage a range of projects and team of advisers and effectively manage (senior) stakeholder expectations
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to bring together and influence cross functional teams to deliver on shared outcomes
- Organised, methodical thinker with the ability to work under time pressure, prioritise tasks and deal with changes in role expectations as we develop further
- Develop training curriculum and delivery advisory skills training for internal recruits and talents
- High sense of independence and accountability
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to think laterally
- Non-hierarchical and collaborative team player
- Inquisitive, self-starter and natural networker
- Ability to deal with fluidity in role and changing expectations
- 5-10 year's broad strategy consulting experience, ideally within financial services but we welcome other industry experience as well
- Excellent and proven core consulting skillset, expertise in M&A and Deals could be useful too.
- Bachelor degree is a minimum but a MBA is preferred,
- Strong command of the English language
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3016 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.