We are currently working with a large global MNC within the medical device industry. Our client is a world famous brand with a great reputation and track record for career progression.
To support Supply & Demand Planning process to achieve optimal demand and supply management performance for Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). Manage the order replenishment, placement and tracking process. Manage Third Party logistics (3PL) providers to achieve optimal spending on Warehousing and local distribution.
Supply & Demand Planning Process
- Efficiently aligning supply and demand driving customer excellence and execute purchase order placing for replenishment
- Coordinate with various stakeholders such as SCM team and manufacturing sites for timely sharing of demand information through SAP system
- Coordinate with various SCM stakeholders to highlight any potential Supply challenges in a timely manner
- Follow up on Initiate new item creation and ensure supply price is set-up before order placement
- Recommends and pursues appropriate disposition of returned, damaged/expired and offspecs inventory with marketing and sales as required
- Perform write-off procedure and Person-in charge to ensure compliance by logistics provider
Replenishment Planning & Order Entry
Inventory Management for ANZ
- Continuously manage supplier information to alleviate lead-time and delivery constraints to meet changing business requirement by monitoring inventory level (i.e. sales forecasts vs. actual sales, inventory levels and sales actual) to develop corrective actions to prevent possible stock-out situation.
- Review compliance of 3PL partners with monthly cycle count process
- Manage annual stock take process with internal stakeholders and 3PL
· Prepare monthly reports for spare parts and raise PO per advice from Tech Team.
· Support Capital planning and allocation process end to end.
· Provide adhoc guidance / support to ANZ SC team on inventory related matters.
- Knowledgeable in SAP and Management Information System
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R2199909
EA License No.: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.