We are currently working with a large global MNC within the medical device industry. Our client is a world famous brand with a great reputation and track record for career progression.
To support local Supply & Demand Planning process to achieve optimal demand and supply management performance. Manage the order replenishment, placement and tracking process. Manage Third Party logistics (3PL) providers to achieve optimal spending on Warehousing and local distribution.
Supply & Demand Planning Process
· Efficiently aligning supply and demand driving customer excellence and execute purchase order placing for replenishment
· Coordinate with various stakeholders such as SCM team and manufacturing sites for timely sharing of demand information through SAP system
· Coordinate with various SCM stakeholders to highlight any potential Supply challenges in a timely manner
· Follow up on Initiate new item creation and ensure supply price is set-up before order placement
· Recommends and pursues appropriate disposition of returned, damaged/expired and off- specs inventory with marketing and sales as required
· Perform write-off procedure and Person-in charge to ensure compliance by logistics provider
Replenishment Planning & Order Entry
· Handle order planning & replenishment process for products (including spare parts)
· Process all PO entries into SAP systems and liaise closely with plant to ensure order fulfillment is executed in accordance.
· Monitor delivery lead time and targeted arrival date. Expedite deliveries as and when required
· Continuously refine stocking levels to meet changing business requirement by monitoring inventory level (e.g. sales forecasts vs. actual sales, inventory levels and sales actual) to develop corrective actions to ensure that the MOH kept at a healthy level by proactively deploying excess inventory to other countries through regional arrangement to ensure no Out-of-stock situation
· Create intermediate replenishment plan against rolling forecast to ensure optimal level of inventory to reduce inventory days
· Continuously manage supplier information to alleviate lead-time and delivery constraints to meet changing business requirement by monitoring inventory level (i.e. sales forecasts vs. actual sales, inventory levels and sales actual) to develop corrective actions to prevent possible stock-out situation.
· Review compliance of 3PL partners with monthly cycle count process
· Manage annual stock take process with internal stakeholders and 3PL
· Oversee the relationship with 3PL and lead the 3PL migration project in 2022.
· Continuously improving processes and providing feedback and recommendations to management for improvements in the overall supply chain process
· Handling of Brunei's order by issuing purchase order, communication with factory, distributor and shipping for timely delivery, issuing of tax invoice.
· Handling of goods issued and billing from Techserve on spares parts, service billing etc.
· Work closely with customer service, quality control, suppliers for product defect, recall.
· Support in departmental or related internal/external audit
· Support in reports generation & analysis as and when required
. Knowledgeable in SAP and Management Information System
· Prepare monthly reports for spare parts and raise PO per advice from Tech Team.
· Support Capital planning and allocation process end to end.
· Provide adhoc guidance/ support to ANZ SC team on inventory related matters.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R2199909
EA Licence No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.