- Highly-respected organization in beverages
- Expert Supply Chain Director with adept supply chain experience in manufacturing, beverages, logistics industries
About the job
Our client is looking for Supply Chain Director who is to lead logistics and supply chain operation, ensuring qualified and efficient services.
Our client is a part of one of the largest Southeast Asia's largest beverage companies in beverage industry, reputable for leading brands for more than 100 years, developing dynamic strategies thriving their product portfolio exported to other Asia countries and Europe, US markets.
Open for Vietnamese local candidates only.
The Supply Chain Director is reporting directly to General Director and is responsible for the followings:
- Lead the logistics & supply chain development agenda
- Efficiently monitor the supply of packaging to the production and distribution including bottle, crates, pallets; as well as ensure quality assurance, effective procedures and solutions to be in place with S&OP plans
- Run the development of IT applications toward 4.0, give necessary support to implementation project
- Be responsible for people development and workforce for future growth
- Direct and review annual budget of supply chain and company business
- Build up supplier base development strategies
The successful applicant
The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, or related fields. Several years' relevant experience in supply chain, logistics management in manufacturing and third-party logistics.
Extensive know-how and hand-on experience with local transportation market.
Exceptional leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills, business management, vendor management, collaboration skills, being result-oriented and contractual mindset are also essential to this position.
Great communication in written and spoken English is the must.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and regionalized organisation in beverage with regional exposure and aggressive growth trajectory. This position offers competitive package with bonus scheme commensurate with experience, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.