Supply Chain Manager
Salary: 170KB per Month
Our partner is a global electronic part company. They are producing variety range of quality products with ambition to be number one in global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain talent to lead supply chain for leading and developing supply chain activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading and developing supply chain activities and strategy. In this role, you will:
- Managing the end-to-end supply chain processes by integrating various relevant supply chain functions in order to efficiently and effectively manage resources, the flow of materials and supply chain's related information in alignment with business strategies and objectives.
- Drive accuracy for demand and supply planning and define risks for inventory level and production planning
- Developing an organization's purchasing strategy(Intercompany)
- Effectively lead and manage third party for warehousing and logistic activities
- Lead and manage projects in term of set up and improve new process for improving supply chain operations to be more efficient and accurate
- Manage and Develop Warehouse activities such as inventory control and warehouse operations
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching supply chain team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in electronic and automotive part You will have a bachelor degree level or higher in Science and/or Logistics & Supply Chain or relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In forecasting Demand & Supply for Manufacturing Operation
- In managing end to end supply chain activities
- In managing a team of direct, indirect report, and third party
- SAP knowledge is prefer
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.