Supply Chain Manager
Salary: 100 - 110 KB per Month
Successful Candidate needs to have experience in:
- Experience in refinery or petrochemical industries
- Supply chain/planning experience
Our partner is a leading industrial gas company. They operate in Thailand for a long time a quality product for numerous numbers of customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to lead the strategy and operation of the supply chain team.
This role is responsible for leading supply chain team in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
- Leads the supply chain team to manage operations planning in term of production planning, material planning, and distribution planning
- Lead production planning to ensure Finished Goods meet up with demand
- Ensure inventory is in the optimum level to achieve the target
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in refinery or petrochemical industries. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain/planning
- Very strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.