- One of globally reputable manufacturers in Apparel & Footwear
- Expert Supply Chain Sustainability Manager in Apparel & Footwear
About the job
Our client is looking for Supply Chain Sustainability Manager who is to develop and implement an engagement process with commitments in the space of sustainability and compliance in Supply Chain.
Our client is headquartered in America, well-known as a distributor and manufacturer in labeling.
Working Location: OPEN to candidates in Hong Kong / China / Vietnam / Taiwan
The Supply Chain Sustainability Manager is reporting directly to the Senior Director of Sustainability in the US and is responsible for the followings:
- Monitor the compliance of suppliers and Procurement/Supply Chain teams with the brand achieving the company's phase by phase sustainability goals, with ambition of net zero
- Develop programs of the brand supply chain risk assessment framework to access capability of all suppliers in the base
- Provide expertise and consult to the procurement/purchasing teams and supplier base in terms of a sustainable vision, direction, compliance and management system
- Coordinate closely with the Category Managers, and ensure responsibility strategy & Sustainability Solutions, including Scorecard process of supplier base
- Assist in supply chain public affairs work and engagements with governments and NGOs
The successful applicant
The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Finance, Environmental Management, Engineering or related fields, and academic training in Sustainability, EHS, with adept experience in procurement functions, including supplier management, category management or sourcing, within the sustainability function, knowledge of GHG reduction principles and impressive record of cross-regional projects.
He/She should also acquire high level of endurance, cultural sensitivity, adaptability and demonstrate excellent leadership to drive and motivate the team in different regions as well as influence senior stakeholders in a fast-paced, global team environment, through excellent interpersonal and communications skills, high level of integrity, transparency.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving, strategic sourcing, category strategies, vendor management, collaboration skills, being result-oriented and contractual mindset are also essential to this position.
Proficient English is the must. Ability to comprehend Mandarin is a big plus.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a largest worldwide renowned organisation in lebeling and packing industry with regional exposure and aggressive growth trajectory. This position offers competitive package, bonus scheme with healthcare insurance commensurate with experience, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.