Our Client is a leading global Chemical company.
Role responsibility :
- He/she is in charge of assessment, audit, and improvement of performances of our own plant and also suppliers in compliance with relevant environment, occupational health and safety, and human rights laws, regulations and standards.
- His/her roles also cover responses to national and international benchmarks in the area of Manufacturing plant sustainable and also by supply chain aspect and the applicable score and percentile ranking.
- Educate internal stakeholders and integrate sustainability into existing practices.
- Follow the framework to audit suppliers and vendors
- Prepare EHS Reports as needed for Sustainability Report following the global sustainability framework and standard.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering and Science or related field
- Master's Degree is preferable
- Environmental - sustainability-related direct experience
- 6+ years of working experience in the related field
- Good communication skills - Good command of English
- Require knowledge: DJSI , GRI, CDP, TFS, EcoVadis, Sedex
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.