About our Client
Our client recognized as a leading Thai energy producer by provide reliable, high quality energy to support all activities requiring electricity. Our client currently looking for Senior Vice President of Finance who've minimum 10 years experience in corporate finance or Banking in any related companies/industry and have a strong background in Treasury as well as management skills.
- Providing loan sources and negotiable with financial institutions in order to get the best terms and conditions.
- Managing loan agreement to ensure that the company can make the loan drawdown, interest and dividend
- Preparing of financial report for Shareholders
- Analyzes operating results and identify key financial and operating issues
- Managing financial models on responsible projects to update actual performance
- Monitoring and keeping updated the situation of financial market meanwhile develop financial instruments to ensure the right financial instruments have been used to manage risk at the right timing
- Perform financial analysis for the company financial status planning and comply stakeholders conditions
- Managing loan and credit facilities arrangement, including but not limited to term loans, project finance, and/or trade finance and/or factoring
- Ensuring the compliance with all covenants under loan agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting and master's degree in MBA or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking or corporate finance function in any companies.
- Experience in power business or related fields would be an advantage.
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge.
- High accountability, strong analytical skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations.
- Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy (Especially MS office and Excel)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.