The system analyst will lead, guide and support team to analyze system requirements for mobile application platforms, identify risk and impact, specific areas that will be modified, implement, improvement, address any relevant problems and quality control.
- Act as a translator/interpreter between the user and the technology team during requirements gathering and design discussions.
- Assure software requirements have been properly coded as defined by the system users.
- Partner with Product Development team to support product enhancements and process improvement to custom built solutions
- Well organized, highly motivated and self-starter to operate with minimal guidance while collaborating in a multi-tasking environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related areas
- 3 years of experience in a similar role as a System Analyst
- Strong background in development of solutions and/or supporting IT applications for diverse business needs is required.
- Expertise in RESTful API, SQL and NoSQL, JAVA (required) and mobile application preferred
- Must have good organization and time management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to positively contribute to the overall success of the project team are required.
- Thai nationality, good command in Thai and English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.