- To provide second level support for helpdesk
- Responsible for Day to Day Operations of helpdesk function delivering high quality of Service
- To conducting Preventive Maintenance and conduct new IT installations
- To ensures compliance to QMS, regulatory frameworks and Audit
- Liaise with suppliers and providers for support
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Windows XP, 7, 2003, 2008,2012
Knowledge of Network, Security Products, Technologies; IP, Routing, Wan Switches, Routers, Wireless, VPN, Unified Communications
- Knowledge on hardware; Desktop, Servers, Printers etc, and troubleshooting capability
- Professional Camera handling knowledge an added advantage
- MCSE or CCNA Certification, an added advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +603 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.