About our client
Argyll Scott is Leading global technology with a great history culture and career progression.
- Work for system implementation in energy or utility fields
- Manage vendor to assure the development schedule is on track
- Pre-sale role by hearing customer requirement and creating proposal that surpass other competitors.
- 5 years of working experiences in web application development and/or IT business.
- Having fundamental IT knowledge level. (application development, hardware, operating system, database, programming languages, networking, web application, etc.)
- Having the advanced knowledge of Linux installation, OS hardening, Shellscript creation and test, webservice implementation and software installation
- Having the network and firewall installation, configuration, security policy management and administration
- Interpersonal & Communication skills, Positive mentality (Independence, Initiative, Spontaneous). * Vendor & Customer & Resource management skills.
- Capable to analyze the customer requirement and design overall system specification and concept.
- Fast response to both customer and development team.
- Preferred who have Pre-sales experiences
- Fluent English language.
- Capable to learning new things from many new projects.
- Eligible to lead the new or existing projects
- Self-disciplined and responsible to work.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines or under pressure from the clients
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.