I am working with top financial services in Thailand that continue to digitization their platform to global standard. Now they are looking for a strong System Management who has strong experienced in DevOps implementation.
*Thai candidate only for this position*
- System Management (Middleware + DevOps Engineer)
- Responsible for middleware architecture, administration, standards, and tool chain
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience to design and implement DevOps platform
- Participate in all phases of systems development life cycle to provide architectural guidance, influence technical architecture and ensure architectural details adhere to middleware standards, patterns and meet non-functional requirements.
- Maintain and ensure availability and capacity of middleware products and services.
- Strategic planning for mission critical and business solutions using middleware adopting containerization or cloud deployment.
- Drive development and innovation in tooling for administration and deployment automation in support of DevOps, CI/CD, container, cloud.
- Implementation of monitoring and notification best practices of the operational status of applications, infrastructure, networks, databases
- 3+ years of relevant work experience installing/upgrading, configuring environments and maintaining middleware in a medium to large environment
- Experience in configuration, management, tuning and troubleshooting of Java EE application deployments and upgrades.
- Expertise with UNIX, LINUX, AIX.
- Experience in DevOps and develop CI/CD Pipeline by tools such as Jenkins, Ansible.
- Experience in container platform. (Kubernetes)
- Experience working with cloud platforms
- Experience monitoring operational status, utilization, performance and tuning of systems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.