- To lead the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery. Develop effective test strategies.
- Responsible to write moderately complex code to test systems.
- Collaborate with development teams to develop a testing culture. Drive adoption of unit testing, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
- To demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable results, influencing the quality of the product.
- To plan and maintain the test server setups and doing the test case automation using HP UFT
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation and 3 years of experience developing test automation in C++, Java or Python
- Detailed knowledge of databases, SQL and NoSQL and storage concepts SAN/NAS/distributed file systems.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging and knowledge of HP UFT
Interested, Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.