System Test Engineer
JAVA / PYTHON / C++
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Lawful intelligence technology, providing end-to-end monitoring and intelligence solutions to governments across the globe
YOUR NEW WORK
- Handle the subsystem and system testing of the software product.
- You write scripts to automate testing and create tools so that developers can test their own code.
- You identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
- Lead the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery. Develop effective test strategies.
- Write moderately complex code to test systems.
- Work with development teams to develop a testing culture. Drive adoption of unit testing, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable results, influencing the quality of the product.
- Plan and maintain the test server setups.
- Doing the test case automation using HP UFT
- Experience developing test automation in C++, Java or Python
- Detailed knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL) and storage concepts (SAN/NAS/distributed file systems)
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Extensive experience of Scrum-based development process
- Working knowledge of HP UFT
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Appreciation of cultural differences
Industry: Surveillance technology
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | email@example.com | 010 524 2576 (feel free to Whatsapp)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.