Multi-national FMCG company seeking Talent Acquisition contract role in recruitment to support the company. You will develop strong relationships with the business leaders and manage recruitment in alignment with their team's business goals. You will act as a talent acquisition advisor by developing a strong knowledge of the talent pool we seek to recruit from and producing strategic and competitive ways to attract top talent.
- The key point of contact to all talent acquisition-related activity in the market.
- Developing and executing a talent acquisition strategy that attracts talent that will support the scale of the business, specifically for high volume talent acquisition
- Enabling our hiring managers and interviewers to provide an engaging candidate experience
- Integrating key data measures throughout the TA process
- Managing full lifecycle recruitment across all business units, with a focus on go to market-related
- departments, sales, pre-sales, customer success, and marketing
- Partnering with our People team and Director of Talent Management to align recruitment efforts
- to our workforce planning goals
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience as an in-house recruiter/ agency recruiter managing end-to-end recruitment activities and hiring across roles in FMCG business.
- Ability to execute volume-based recruitment in a services-based environment
- Sales minded individual who thrives when it comes to being an expert in the industry you recruit for and networking in talent markets
- Entrepreneurial drive - able to produce innovative ideas on how to recruit the best talent for our teams and integrate yourself into the business
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and relationship building skills amongst leadership and colleagues alike
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.