Talent Acquisition Specialist proactively identify top talents in the market, sourcing high-potential candidates via various channels to deliver a strong candidate pipeline for Thailand business, maintaining talent pools for future opportunities as well as ensuring the excellent candidate experience throughout the processes.
- Take ownership of the full recruitment cycle, partnering with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners, whilst sharing external insights and recruitment best practice
- Be in charge of job posting (internal and external career page, LinkedIn)
- Proactively source candidates, pre-screen, debrief on candidates, conduct the interview, and support for candidate's selection
- Maintain a strong candidate experience, ensuring a seamless candidate journey and acting as a true Danone ambassador for our Employer Brand
- Responsible for recruitment reports and collaborate on various projects related to recruitment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience is preferred (commercial roles(slaes/marketing) for FMCG industry or recruitment agency preferred)
- Good command in English
- Has proven track record of sourcing candidates and creating strong talent pools in a fast-paced company
- Good knowledge of direct sourcing channels and attraction strategies
- Has an agile and collaborative mindset
- Thai citizen only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.