Our client is an established MNC currently seeking for a Talent Acquisition partner to support the growth of the business.
- Is the main point of contact for hiring managers for their specific discipline; works closely to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Implements recommended recruiting plan including use of suggested job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Pre-screens resumes, conducts phone screens and makes recommendations to hiring leader on next steps.
- Collaborate with hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers.
- Communicates with candidates at every step of the recruiting process including articulating the organisation vision and job role to extend and negotiating offers.
- Actively sources for passive talent.
- Attends and organises recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines.
Job Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of full cycle talent acquisition or agency experience
- Advanced proficiency in negotiating offers
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible and a willingness to go beyond the job scope
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105