A leading Technology firm is looking for an experienced Talent Management Manager to be responsible for driving the talent management agenda in a fast-paced environment. You will be reporting to a Talent Director.
- Support the annual appraisal process including coordination, follow up, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Involved in succession planning, including but not limited to talent identification, talent development, and talent engagement.
- Develop progressive talent management strategies.
- Drive effective talent management initiatives.
- Design and implement retention strategies
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience including at least 1 year of talent management experience.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate well across teams
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770