Job Vacancy: Tax Director
Location: Saudi Arabia
About Our Client:
Our client is a well establish Multi-National communications group in the MENA region with over 30 locations worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Tax Director to manage tax activities in Middle East region.
* Tax Planning: management, anticipation, and optimization of the MENA entities effective tax rate.
* Close liaison with Corporate tax function re international tax planning work and foreign aspects of MENA tax planning
* Internal tax advising to the MENA agencies
* Monitoring NoLs (tax losses) and proposing actions so that no NoLs are lost to the Group
* Management of transfer pricing issues within MENA as well as with other abroad related parties
* Tax Reporting/Tax Filing: for statutory and reporting accounts
* Tax Audits
* Tax experience of at least 7 to 10 years, part of it being with a multinational group or professional accounting firm
* Very good accounting and financing background
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
* Fluent English and Arabic
* Expertise in international tax provisions with an understanding of or practical experience with tax laws in the Middle East.