Our clients are multi-national company in FMCG industries. They are looking for candidate which has strong experiences in corporate tax background with some experiences in excise and custom tax knowledge.
* Ensure compliance to Excise Tax law of products and make sure it align with company's strategy and follow the custom regulation.
* Support Tax and Treasury on customs tax related issue, including representing the company to Customs Department
* Review company's compliance with other tax laws such as income tax, VAT and withholding tax and provide recommendations to ensure compliance.
* Support business in any new tax related project or special project i.e. transfer pricing, new business model & tax structure
* Review and verify all tax filing/transactions (CIT, VAT, Withholding Tax (WHT), etc.) for compliance and correctness.
* Bachelor's degree in finance and/or Accounting
* 7 years of relevant wok experience with 2-3 year experience of handling Excise tax related matters
* Good Logical thinking
* Good communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.