One of the start-up digital agency is looking for a candidate who has strong technical knowledge and skills in web application development with experiences in team management for the position of Consultant. This position will report directly to the Managing Director.
The shortlisted candidate must have good communication skills in both English and Thai, with client-facing skills. The position required the candidate to do both the technical side and business side and need to work closely with the client to get the requirement and also to consult the client on the new technologies.
This role will combine programming and management (50/50) so a desire to remain hands-on is absolutely essential, although you'll be combining this with taking responsibility for the project delivery and running a small team.
- Manage and enhance key functional and technical areas within the development team.
- Lead a technical team to do the project delivery
- Work closely with the key stakeholders within clients to consult them to understand and navigate digital program and platform
- Work closely with the account management team to provide the plan and strategy to pitch the client for the new business
- Provide necessary solution & architecture recommendations and assess deliverables from the project
- Be responsible for the timely deliverables (including code, configuration, documentation, controls etc.) from the projects with absolute quality
- Actively participate and contribute to the Technical Design ensuring project is implanting in the agreed direction and with the scalability and end-to-end solution with best practices in mind.
- Be the key contact person for the client for the technology/ technical consultant issue
- BA/BS degree in the related field
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the area of web application implementation, and software project management in the advertising/ media or digital marketing agency
- Good leadership and team management skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- The desire to work in an online advertising industry/ digital marketing agency
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills in both English and Thai
- Good interpersonal skills with open-minded and positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt themselves in the new environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, in the tight timeline, and in the fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google Platforms (APIs, Adwords, Adsense, Analytics, etc.) is an advantage
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Management reporting experience essential.
- Self-motivated with a strong "CAN-DO" attitude.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.