Our client a leading insurance company in Malaysia is currently looking to hire a Technical Executive.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging and reporting.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Support development and implementation of new projects and new hardware installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executable, and respond to crises in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support
- Perform production deployment when is required.
- Able to maintain Window Server 2012 and Window Server 2016
- Deploy Window Security patches to all Development, Test and production server
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation
- Able to co-ordinate infrastructure/Network requirement with regional office
- Able to write window power shell script.
- Maintain and Support SQL server database environments
- 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position