About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading financial services company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Technical Lead to join their team in Bangkok.
- Manage project as required within budget and timeline.
- Act as scrum master to ensure complete delivery of work.
- Creation of project artefacts (PR, RFP, PID, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Use case, Flow charts, PSAP etc), in various formats, for any initiatives related to Digital Solution.
- Support Digital Solution Documents before being distributed.
- Support training to others on new solutions as needed with stakeholders.
- Over 10 years of experience in software development.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in project management.
- Strong knowledge of IT Architecture , IT Governance , Application, Digital Security, Data Management, Quality Assurance, Vendor Management, Cloud Computing.
- Technical background and experience in development.
- Experience working in Agile Project Management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.