Our client is a fast growing start up company in blockchain/Crypto. They are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their expanding team, managing wrike space, planning next sprints and managing its risks. This position holder is expected to work hard and hustle to solve problems and implement best practices to ensure we are building world class products.
- Own all technical aspects of project builds from implementation to product delivery
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design and project management
- Minimum 3 years technical project management experience
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Blockchain knowledge and experience is an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.