We are looking for Techical Sales Manager Vacancy x1
Base Salary up to 120,000+benefits
Job Summary: We are looking for a Sales Manager for Analytical Instrumentation who can establish strong relationships within and across divisions, and work closely with other teams to drive incremental growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Thailand market and be able to develop and cultivate partnerships with key account customers/KOLs within these verticals. The Sales Manager should use their knowledge to identify new opportunities, cultivate partnerships and relationships, and expand the potential of existing business to drive success.
- Report to the Business Line Manager and collaborate on developing team strategy plans, sales action plans, and set clear direction for sales team members
- Drive sales and market segment activities to ensure development of the business area potential, realize business area targets, and effectively implement the sales and marketing strategy of the team
- Monitor market trends and major competitors, establish an understanding of the marketing share and potential for company products, identify business opportunities, and provide feedback to the team on product improvements
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional targets, aligning with Business Line/company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to achieve high professional standards and meet monthly sales targets
- Support sales team in meeting with customers or key account customers to discuss their evolving needs and assess the quality of the company's relationship with them
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities for growth, engage cross-division to drive business development opportunities, and enable them to expand the share of the addressable market
- Collaborate with the Divisional teams to develop plans and go-to-market strategies that are in line with business objectives
- Develop and implement a key account strategy for working with other divisional managers to drive incremental growth through value proposition and workflow selling solutions
- Cultivate strategic partnerships, help create winning proposals, find new key customers, and incubate products and solutions with early adopters
- Execute initiatives across high-potential vertical markets, develop and drive messaging and tools that communicate the value/brand directly to customers through different go-to-market channels, including direct sales team, channels, and marketing activities
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all business development activities
- Consistently execute on plan targets, and success will be linked to incremental revenue delivery over and above existing annual revenue targets.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science or Engineering or related fields of chemistry, biology, microbiology, food science, biotechnology, and related areas, except for computer, mathematics, and statistics
- 10 years of sales experience, including a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing of Analytical laboratories products, distribution partnership management, or other customer-facing commercial roles
- Experience in dealing with government and private customers, KOLs, and projects
- Understanding of the Scientific instrumentation products market in Thailand
- Must have own vehicle and driving license
- Strong computer skills, and proficiency in SFDC would be an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.