Argyll Scott works with a new client who would like to set up a support team in Thailand. They have plan to set up new IT team in Bangkok. Now they are looking for a Technical Solution Manager to look after a support team.
Ideally, the suitable candidate should have strong skills and experience in managing L1/L2 support engineer and able to handovers tasks from a team oversea.
For technical aspect, I am looking for someone who has strong skills in LINUX operating system along with hands on experience in cloud such as AZURE/ AWS/ Google Cloud/ O365.
- Lead and manage L1 and L2 Support Engineer who can troubleshoot and resolve IT issues for the global client base.
- Perform handovers to and from the European and US based Managed Services team daily.
- Proactive and reactive event management activities, mainly utilising the Azure hosted Monitoring Platform, including following standard instructions on event management notifications as per client guidelines.
- Completion of routine operational maintenance activities.
- Completion of project/delivery tasks.
- Follow L3 escalation procedures for Incident Management.
- Identify, develop and implement automation tools to enhance the architecture and continual look for service improvements that will benefit both client base and internal operations.
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- General Windows desktop and server experience
- Application packaging and patch management
- VMware experience
- Experience monitoring, supporting and managing complex environments.
- Networking basics, functional knowledge of TCP/IP, basic management of switches and routers, VLANs, WANs and edge devices such as firewalls, proxies
- Collaboration and development tools, such as Atlassian suite
- VDI experience, PCoIP, Citrix, thin clients
- Active Directory, GPOs, DFS
- Security tools
- Linux exposure
- Azure, Office 365, AWS experience/certification (not all essential but 1+desirable)
- Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the position, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.