My client is an European MNC in the solution provider space. This role is based at their client site, to provide administration, support and maintenance of the production system; ensuring high availability, service level agreements and customer satisfaction. Perform system integration related tasks, such as installation, testing, analyse and troubleshooting to draw conclusions to the project team.
- Responsible to provide level 2 support and system integration activities
- Ensure customer satisfaction in maintenance and support
- Analyse, troubleshoot, solve assigned tickets
- Solve or escalate the analysis to the Level 3 support
- Maintain the IT infrastructure components and the backend system, including both hardware and software application
- Delivered maintenance documentation, operation manual, test procedures and test reports
- Perform site administration activities and preventive maintenance
- Involve in integration platform & installation of the production system
- Perform system integration test, system validation test, load and performance test, and high availability test
- Assist to investigate on the issues by analysing logs during test execution, report incidents through configuration management tool and monitor them until closure
- At least 3 years of experience in system implementation and technical support.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows environment (Eg: Windows 7/10, Windows 2012/18 Server)
- Knowledge of network, firewall, databases are good to have
EA Registration Number: R1108631
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105