Argyll Scott is working with the international financial service organization based in central Bangkok to find the Technology Engagement Lead. The suitable candidate should be familiar in managing IT assets such as software/ hardware, operating system, server, storage, etc.
- Analyst and report the status of internal IT asset and product life cycle
- Work closely with the technology business partner (IT Infrastructure and Cloud) to address issues, review assets performance and cost estimation
- Coordinate with the technical team to drive the standardization
- Drive the continuous improve on the internal processes
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- Good understanding in technical awareness to support and handle issues
- Able to estimate the technology capabilities along with financial literacy
- Experience in using BI tools to create report and presentation to the board of management team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English communication skills
- Thai nationality only
If you interest in the position, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.