Argyll Scott is currently helping a very strong e-Commerce company to fine a right candidate for "Product Owner (PO)" role. Our client looking for a senior level PO to perform a key role in managing their product. You will join their well establish multinational team building new web and mobile application features on e-Commerce platform.
You will have interacted directly with key decision-makers, assisted with business development initiatives, gathered requirements & communicate with tech team, and formulated strategies for the building of their exciting new products.
What you'll be doing
- Make sure product roadmap is visible and reachable,
- Lead and coordinate with team member and management person to get the best product strategies,
- Capturing user requirements and working with the development team to turn them into clear, actionable user-stories,
- Working with UX/UI team for the greatest user-friendly and satisfaction,
- Owning the prioritized product backlog,
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing KPIs and other metrics for live products and feeding lessons learned back into product development process,
- At least 4 years in Online Product Management,
- Significant experience as a Product Owner in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Experienced or well understand in Web and Mobile Technology,
- Well understand in Data extracting,
- Passionate about great design and user experience,
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and appropriately managing expectations,
- Familiar with Jira project management,
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding,
- Graduated computer science is highly designed,
You will report directly to their Expat Product Director.
The company provide the successful candidate with a generous salary, bonus and benefits package along with a comfortable working environment within a friendly and social team.
If you interest to try an interesting product with a huge and stable company, please click apply or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.