Argyll Scott is looking for an experienced Project Manager who has background in managing and delivering project in the insurance industry.
My client is an international insurtech company and they are looking to set up the core consulting team on their Thailand branch to support on-going and upcoming projects for their local client.
- Defined client need and provide suitable solution/ product to them
- Work closely with the client and ensure that the project run smoothly and will be delivered on time.
- Define the delivery process for projects (Enterprise level)
- Work closely with the operation team in the oversea and client local technical team
- Act as a point of contact for the client and technical team
- Project control (Time management, Budget management, Risk management , etc)
- Regularly update the progression to the stakeholder eg potential update, decision to be made
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- At least 8 years' experience in the insurance industry as a Business Process Management, Project Manager, Management Consulting, or related positions
- Proven record in successfully deliver large scale project (Enterprise Level) in the insurance industry
- Experience in the software development project and good understanding in SDLC
- Project Management certificates eg PMP, SCRUM, PRINCE along with experience in Agile methodology
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to engage with top management level (C-Level)
- Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.