Our client is a well-established Corporate and Commercial banking group offering banking services and products in HK, US, UK and China. Their service and products include deposits, trade finance, wealth management service, credit cards, insurance, foreign exchange etc. Currently, they are looking for a Vice President, Technology Risk to join their HK office.
- Monitor and advise Technology Risk including cybersecurity and information security
- Formulate and modify cybersecurity risk management framework
- Review and update related policies/procedure and implement measures to address applicable regulatory requirements related to cybersecurity risk
- Monitor operational risk, reputation risk and strategic risk
- Prepare and submit reports for respective committees
- Bachelor degree holding or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines
- Professional Qualification of CCSP, CGEIT, CISM, CSX-E, CISSP, CRISC, or other equivalent qualifications
- At least 8 years working experience in financial industry and 3 years in managerial level
- Good knowledge of banking operation and familiar with laws and regulations
- Strong leadership skills and analytical skills
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina Chan +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.