Teritorry Sales Manager- Up to 130,000 THB
Client: Our client is leading global engineering company with products within the engineering and field instrument industry.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- A product such as Flow Meter, Analyser, Pressure Transmitter, and others for Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Food and Beverage industry.
- Deals directly with the customer such as EPC contractors and end-users account and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Raise the visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyse sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow portfolio sales by working with partners.
- Bachelor degree of Instrumentation Engineer and Master's degree in administration business.
- At least 8-10 years' experience instrumentation field (with strongly), and skill related to the process industries.
- At least 5 years' experience as Sales Management Function.
- Strong leadership skills and experience, and able to coach, mentor and lead a team
- Exceptional presentation, good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Intercultural competencies
- Strong instrument technical knowledge.
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Able to Travel
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.