My client is a technology company who are hiring 2 testing engineers as they need the help to automate the entire SDLC.
Day to Day
You will report to the Team Lead and you will be primarily learning and applying new skill sets to multiple code bases Creating amazing products means first testing to ensure they work exactly as they should.
- Expanding the automated integration test coverage, constantly up-skilling and learning new techniques to promote improved and healthier applications.
- Participating in all aspects of product life-cycle, including understanding requirements, testing and deploying quality software, and supporting device features.
- Excel in a self-managed environment, utilising best practices in software development.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with test automation
- Experience with one of the following testing frameworks: Selenium, Nightwatch, Protractor, webdriver.io
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Understand software testing principles, methodology, terminology
- An unquenchable thirst for learning both independently and from others in your team
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written, in English.
- A logical mindset and an ability to break problems down to manageable sizes.
Helpful (but not needed)
- Knowledge of any of the following a plus
- Previous manual testing experience
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Codeship)
- API testing
- Task tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
Degree in any discipline
Perks include full health insurance, team lunches and fully stocked pantry/ happy hour drinks
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion