Our client is a Multination Insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally.
- You will explore large data sets to generate custom alerts for enterprise customers
- You need to support the incident response process by providing advanced analysis services
- You are required to provide recommendation and remediation based on the analysis to the client
- You should support incident response initiative and process and documentation improvement.
- You are responsible for researching information about cyber threats for effective detection, analysis and containment of attack
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager that based in Malaysia
You are an individual contributor and work with various Business Units
- Bachelor's degree and professional certification preferred
- Experience with incident response, or machine learning models
- Experience in handling large data sets, using tools and scripting languages like:
- Exposure in SQL, Python, Splunk will be an added advantage
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.