Our client is the world leading company operating worldwide. They are looking for Trade Compliance Manager to be responsible for overall International Trade and Customs activities within the group.
- Review customs activities and documents to identify and emphasize the compliance under local customs law and regulations
- Review, plan, and analyses the customs process guidelines for the customs operation team
- Communicate with government agencies such as Customs Department, BOI, IEAT, Department of Foreign Trade, Department of Export
- Be an advisor/consultant for the business especially on the import side
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Law, Logistics, Supply Chain, Tax, Finance, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in import/export industry, Legal & Tax, Transfer Pricing or Custom and International Trade from both Big 4 or Large MNC
- Familiar with FTA, Tariff Classification, Tax privilege, Custom privileges
- Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.