- Anaylze industry business models, credit reports, background investigations, bank and trade reference and expanding a view of their impact to company's risk
- Analyze financial statements to develop a view of company's financial health.
- Develop insights on sectors and markets based on assessments
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation and audit trails of underwriting assessments, reports, methodologies, etc. in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate escalation to, and follow up with, internal departments and management on issues that may arise.
- Provide feedback on data, tools and assessments for continuous improvement, along with on-going development of policies and procedures for process enhancement.
- Support the planning, testing & adoption of new policies, data sources, activities, tools, etc., providing timely and constructive feedback, collaborating with the relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in underwriting, credit risk assessment, fraud management.
- Experienced in financial statement analysis
- comfortable with complex data and analytics to draw meaningful insights
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105