Our client is a US MNC in the FMCG industry looking to hire a Trade Marketing Manager. They have global presence and has operations in more than 40 countries across Asia, Australia, Middle East, and America.
The role will be responsible for driving the portfolio to achieve its business objectives, such as profitability, brand ranking and revenue targets.
- Manage multiple portfolio and drive local market brand development within the channel
- Develop annual trade marketing calendar, plan and implement creative integrated marketing campaigns in the market
- Monitor activation results, and provide ROI analysis in collaboration with the Key Account team
- Work closely with the Demand Planning team to optimize inventory forecasts for new launches and existing product assortment, participate in S&OP meetings
- Execute brand BTL marketing activities flawlessly, and manage A&P budget
- Work closely with sales teams to achieve budget sales and optimize distribution
- Diploma or Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in brand management
- Highly independent and proactive, highly resourceful in sourcing for solutions to issue
- Experience in managing A&P budget
- Experience in the FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105