- Developing and implementing trade marketing activities in accordance with the brand strategy to maximize short- and long-term sales volume, profit and market share.
- executing, developing and reviewing the channel & category management strategy
- responsible for promotional and brand visibility activation at point of sale within agreed budget and timing.
- monitoring and evaluating the performance of the initiatives.
- Clear On-Trade and Off-trade focus (supermarkets, convenient stores, sub wholesalers, "Mum & Pop" stores)
- Leverage trends, category and consumer understanding into insights and opportunities
- implement the different actions of the touchpoint plan, in order to create memorable experiences, generate preference for our brands and advocacy
- develop trusting and impactful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- integrate revenue and profitability aspects within all activities to generate greatest ROI within budget guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, BBA or any related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Sales and Marketing business especially FMCG, Food and Beverage, liquor or luxury industry.
- deep understanding of the consumer, shopper behavior from observation, to transform insights into actions & business opportunities
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Organized and strong result orientation
- Experienced team management with a good track record with be a plus.
- Excellent command in Thai and English communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.