Our client is flagship beverage brand well known in both local and international markets. Their products are aimed toward consumers seeking best reputation in the market. They are now seeking a creative and talented individual to take on the role of Trade Marketing Manager for their HORECA team.
· Integrates shopper and channel/customer insights into internal strategic planning process for developing bigger and better go-to-market strategies and initiatives
· Shares and develops shopper and category relevant insights Business Unit and Brand Marketing Teams
· Collaborate with Marketing, Market Research, Shopper Marketing and Retail Sales / Customer Teams to enable Retailer activation
· Helps develops and implement shopper-centric category management direction and approach
· Conducts Customer and/or Brand specific category/brand shopper research and converts data into actionable insights for use by Sales with Retail Customers
· Leads in the development of strategic selling/category growth platforms based in shopper insights and research
· As part of Customer Strategy and Planning Team, help develop and integrate insights into actionable changes to a Brands Objectives and Strategies (O&S) that will help delivery against Sales and Profit growth objectives
· Help arm Retail Category Solutions and Customer Sales Teams with meaningful insight that supports planned Category and/or Brand initiatives around NPD, next generation shelving, promotional excellence and co-creation
· Help fully drive the understanding and use of Retailer Shopper Data information with all levels of the Commercial business team including Marketing, Finance, Shopper Marketing, Global Category, etc. (database info is largely viewed as Sales tool today)
· Bachelor's Degree in business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent.
· At least 5 years' experience in Marketing.
· Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills
· Solid analytical skill with strong knowledge of analytical program such as Dunnhumby and Nielsen
· Fluency in English, computer literacy
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.