Our client is a world-renowned beauty company. They are looking for Trade Marketing talent to join their Marketing team and reports to the Head of Commercial.
- Manage brand portfolio of fragrance, skincare and color cosmetics and drive local market brand development within the channel
- Work independently, in consultation with the reporting manager, to drive brands to achieve their objectives
- Ensure all Marketing and In-store efforts are integrated (promotional activities, merchandising, planograms, training) and timely implemented to meet sales objectives
- Develop annual trade marketing calendar, plan and implement creative integrated marketing campaigns in the market based on global brand guidelines and the local markets' requirements
- Work closely with the cluster marketing team to align timing of activations with the ATL and PR calendars
- Monitor activation results, and provide ROI analysis in collaboration with the Key Account team
- Work closely with the Demand Planning team to optimize inventory forecasts for new launches and existing product assortment, participate in S&OP meetings
- Ensure timely submission of brand monthly management reports to the cluster office as the voice of market initiatives
- Execute brand BTL marketing activities flawlessly, and manage A&P budget
- Work closely with sales teams to achieve budget sales and optimize distribution
- At least 5 years of work experience in brand management or trade marketing, preferably beauty
- Ability to manage A&P budgets, being creative with cost effectiveness in mind
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage executive teams, local stakeholders and agency partners
- Performance driven and has the creativity and resilience to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Junior candidate will be considered as Assistant Manager
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.