Our client is a leader growing company in Retail space in Thailand. They have a highly profitable portfolio of businesses and currently looking for a proactive, systematic thinking, and mature professional HR role as a "TRAINING MANAGER" who has ability to partner with the management team to drive all training system in the organization in order to build people capability to support the business goals and objectives.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Head of Division and partner with Sales and Marketing Team to develop on their leadership capabilities
- Address the ongoing training & development needs and drive execution of Developing Champions platform
- Design, development and implementation of Skills Training Programs for the business and increasing job capabilities and performance.
- Handling training for existing sales manager/ key account manager/ people manager and new hires and coordinate with other departments to ensure effectively activities aligned with the business objectives during on-boarding activities
- Actively tracking progression and monitoring the effectiveness of existing training, evaluating projected new curricula and programs to determine overall effectiveness
- Determining appropriate instructional procedures/methods and develops corresponding curriculum and reference guides
- Partner with stores to leverage HR & Training as well as the Training System as a competitive business advantage
- Ensure all Training and Performance Management are met with deadline
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HRM / Training / HR related field is preferred - Master would be an advantage
- At least 10 years' experience in Training function with strong development skills in MNC, luxury retail, or hospitality background are preferable
- Ability to ability to handle challenges in a fast pace field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills, systematic thinking with good understanding in training technology
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Thai Nationals ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.