A renowned high-performance and luxury European beauty care brand is looking for a passionate Training Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will develop training strategies, localise global assets, increase capabilities of beauty advisors in the Singapore network.
- Responsible for all-encompassing training and education strategies, needs/gaps and budgets of the Singapore network, which will include a mixture of department store counters and standalone boutique
- Identify training and education needs (through rigorous and commercial understanding of business objectives and close discussions with country manager), develop strategic roadmap and tools to achieve business KPIs
- Localise global training and education assets and value-add with local nuances and insights
- Walk the ground to evaluate beauty advisors' performance (brand and product knowledge, customer service journey, and personal grooming) and also lead by example
- Support Country Manager in key Public Relations, including but not limited to disseminating press releases and products to selective media and KOLs
- Engaging, eloquent and strong hands-on personality
- 5+ years of experience in training and education, and high preference for Retail or Beauty Care (or closely related) industry
- Solid ability in igniting and sustaining brand passion and client service excellence in the beauty advisors
- Track record in enabling business KPI achievements through robust and innovative training and education strategies and executions
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421