A rapidly growing, mature start-up Financial Services Company, are looking to appoint a high calibre, Hedge Accountant to join their Finance Team.
With ambitious growth plans in place, the Hedge Accountant will play an important role in designing, implementing and rolling out the new Group Treasury system.
This is a diverse business, with significant accounting and financial complexity, which requires a strong intellectual base and a hands-on approach.
Your key responsibilities include;
- Be responsible for all the Hedge Accounting, Treasury transactions and update the P&L and Balance sheets
- Partner with the wider business to advise on the hedge transactions
- Lead the Treasury reporting for the month and year-end requirements
- Make recommendations for controls and updating the Treasury processing
- Play a key role in the design implementation and roll out of the treasury management system and become a superuser for the business.
Key skills required for this Hedge Accountant role will include;
- Qualified Accountant with a proven background in Treasury and Hedging transactions
- Ideally, have Treasury project or systems implementation knowledge
- Results driven and well organised to ensure deadlines are met
- A professional communicator, both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity to join a mature startup based in the heart of London, who have a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can have a direct influence on the business