· Develop and maintain treaty pricing tools and models including coding and database management.
· Conduct experience studies, market research and profitability analysis.
· Actively involve in product development and contract pricing.
· Influence underwriting decisions through advising the business on optimal pricing parameters.
· Mentor and guide junior members of the team as well as other counterparts in technical pricing methodologies.
· Relevant degree and a good progression in actuarial exams with a reputable actuarial body.
· Exposure to all P&C business in the reinsurance space across Asia.
· Good skills in data management and manipulation.
· Mentoring or management experience is advantageous.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105