- Leading operations of Underwriting role to support Sales and Distribution.
- Ensure quotation, pricing, endorsement, and renewal processes.
- Provide underwriting services and develop new business opportunity for special products.
- Responsible for Product Development, Products Filling, and updtae product inventory.
- Work with OIC or any departments to follow products law and regulations
- Special products includes Mobile Device Insurance, Electronics Devices Insurance, Cyber Insurance, ATM or Cash Robbery Insurance, Jewelry Insurance, Purchase Protection Insurance, and etc.
- At least 7 years of experience in Underwriting
- Preferably experience in Property or Miscellaneous Class
- Experience in marketing will be advantage
- Being able to be individual contributor, as well as a good team player.
- Good command in English is required to work with Regional team.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.