Utility Management - Maintenance Project Management - Continuous Improvement - Sustainability - Energy Saving - Attractive Salary Plus other benefit - Central Thailand
A well-known Packaging Company
- Manpower management to support Utilities & Facility operation 24/7 as per production plan and PM required.
- Support engineering team and provide solution, analysis and troubleshooting for machines equipment to keep machines are running 24/7.
- Operation management in Utilities supplies to production lines without shortage
- Preventive & Corrective maintenance in Utilities and Facility machines and serve to production with good efficient.
- Develops reviews and updates of machines operation preventive & corrective maintenance program to ensure the readiness of all the plant equipment in order to meet the production volume requirement.
- Plan and perform annually preventive maintenance for Electrical system 115KV - 22KV.
- Perform test and inspection the fire prevention system (Fire pump, Fire alarm system, sprinkler system, grounding system etc.) as regular basis to ensure the system is readiness for emergency case.
- Maintain and improve plant's infrastructure with efficient to compliance with law, regulatory and PI standard.
- Provide mandatory training plan for technician according to safety, law, FM global and others requirement.
- Monitoring and report monthly utility consumption and provide improvement needs.
- Set the preventive maintenance plan for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and coordinate with machine maker or supplier for overhauling schedule.
- Provides appropriate counsel to subordinates. Coaches team for proper guidance in connection with their functions and responsibilities.
- Developing the Process parameter and continue improvement for productivities, Safety, food safety, and Sustainability
- Performs other tasks / duties in support of the goals and objective of the business.
- Follow QFS Procedure and monitoring process to ensure that Product without Quality Food safety Issue
- Follow Safety Procedure and monitoring process to ensure that machine and equipment without safety Issue
- Following job / task assignment from Engineering Manager
- Male / Female, age 35 - 48, with a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering . Master's Degree or overseas education would be a plus
- 10+yrs experience in leading & managing Utility Maintenance Operation with knowledge of Utility equipment & systems maintenance and related engineering improvement for Waste Water, Boiler, HVAC, Electrical Supply, and all other facilities within manufacturing companies
- Must have experience with multi -national manufacturing companies
- Team leadership
- Good communication skills in English
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.