About Our Client
Our client is today the International company leader in house/building materials. It has earned strong positions on all continents through a wide, diversified product range and an exceptional brand portfolio. And the brand of the new product line are from overseas and distribute to across in Asia market.
This is the new exciting opportunity as Regional Vice President in S&M team taking care West Asia market (Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Maldives).
** This position is open to based in Thailand (Bangkok), Malaysia (KL), Singapore or India.
** This position is required the Sales Track record in West Asia market
- The key focus of this role is to work with CEO and Senior Vice President focusing on Sales Strategy to deal structuring to drive valuable new opportunities, maximize revenue and to accelerate the sales process.
- Summarize key deal terms as part of the commercial evaluation of new deals and existing deal renewals and keep track of implemented precedents to serve as reference for best practices.
- You will manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, relationship-building, qualification, product explanation, writing proposals, negotiating as well as coordinating support resources throughout the sales cycle to close business
- Formulate and prepare presentations and summaries sharing precedents, best practices and recommendations for Senior management critical to the decision-making process.
- You will work with a cross-functional team of technical pre-sales, client service, product management and product engineers to develop proposals and solutions for individual prospects
- You will meet and exceed direct sales goals
The Successful Applicant
- 8+years sales experience in Building materials industry with Proven Sales track record in **West Asia market (advantage from Household/ building materials)
- Team-player and independent with great communication skills.
- Fluent in Thai and English both speaking and writing.
- Great Personality
What's On Offer
- Work in Central Bangkok Or Kuala Lumpur office Or, Singapore Or, India office
- Competitive package.
- Opportunity to visit many clients in West Asia market
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.