For this role, you will need to:
- Set objectives and develop annual plans of the brands training such as training program development, training strategy of the year, annual training plan, and performance measures of training department Partner with headquarter, and develop and customize training material and programs.
- Lead onboarding of field employees, train them about brands and products, sales skill, store management.
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and R&I to assure successful new product launch programs.
- Good project management skills to facilitate coordination with multiple departments
- Relationship management skills to influence store managers, sellers as well as internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication and interpersonal skill to persuade and influence others
· Strong organization, time management and budget management skills
· Strong problem solving skills to resolve client issues effectively and efficiently
· Understanding of industry, competitor brands and treatments, trends and changing customer behavior.
· Willingness to learn every key information and characteristics on our existing and new products
· Maintain a professional appearance and serve as a prominent face of the brand
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and take significant local travels, and occasional overnight travel to meet trainees.
· Leadership and mentoring skill
· Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
- Able to work under pressure & tight schedule
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Adapt to changes & environment quickly and be a team player
- Effective problem solver
- Innovative thinking for market trend
- Multi-functional and project management skills
- Ability to work independently/ be a self-Starter
- Energizes and Enables others
- Demonstrates Learning Agility
- Drives Creativity and Innovation
- Strives for excellence in execution